Bridgepoint Run Farm has been actively farmed since the early 1700s. The big red barn that can be seen from the road and the farmhouse were both built in the 1740s by the first owners of the land, the Voorhees family. The Voorhees family owned the majority of the land on Bridgepoint Road up until the late 1800s when the Voorhees Bridgepoint tract was divided into a total of seven farms. One of the tracts was purchased by a man named John Van Dyke, who farmed the tract on the corner of Bridgepoint Road and Dead Tree Run Road for over 50 years. In 1928, our owner's great-great-grandfather, William Johnson, bought the 80-acre farm off of Mr. Van Dyke. Thus, Bridgepoint Run Farm was born.